St Albans School amphitheatre takes you to Wonderland
WHERE better to go down a rabbit hole than outdoors in the amphitheatre of St Albans School. That is where Theatrix is putting on Alice s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass later this month. Twenty five Theatrix pupils aged from 10 to
WHERE better to go down a rabbit hole than outdoors in the amphitheatre of St Albans School. That is where Theatrix is putting on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass later this month.
Twenty five Theatrix pupils aged from 10 to 23 play 100 roles between them in the adaptation of the Lewis Carroll classics with their unforgettable characters ranging from the Walrus and the Carpenter, the Queen of Herts, Tweedledum and Tweedledee to the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter and many more besides.
The production, which runs from Wednesday, July 22, to Sunday, July 26, promises to be scarily funny and goose-pimply enough to appeal to audiences aged from three to 93.
Performances start at 7.30pm and the audience is invited to bring a picnic. A licensed bar will be open before the show and during the interval.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �9 with concessions �7.50 and parties �7, available by calling 01727 860217, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.theatrix.co.uk
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 4 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 7 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 8 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 9 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?