St Albans recital series for New School of Organ Studies
A SERIES of short recitals on a variety of instruments will be given by students and friends of the St Albans branch of the New School of Organ Studies on Saturday. The annual recital day is to raise funds to support student fees and is being held from 11
A SERIES of short recitals on a variety of instruments will be given by students and friends of the St Albans branch of the New School of Organ Studies on Saturday.
The annual recital day is to raise funds to support student fees and is being held from 11am to 3pm at Marlborough Road Methodist Church.
The school is a registered charity and was set up to encourage anyone to learn to play the organ.
Fees are kept at a manageable level for each student by support received from fundraising activities including the Tuesday lunchtime recitals at Marlborough Road Church.
You may also want to watch:
Students of all ages, abilities and experience find they are able to build confidence by mastering a musical instrument, particularly one as challenging as the organ.
Refreshments will be served throughout the day, enabling anyone to drop in for as long or short a time as they wish. Donations would be gratefully received and more information is available from email@example.com, calling 01727 865979 or visiting the website www.nsos.org.uk
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill