Gin and Prosecco Festival coming to St Albans
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Cheers! A festival for lovers of gin and Prosecco is coming to St Albans next month.
The St Albans Gin & Prosecco Festival 2019 takes place at The Alban Arena on Saturday, September 14.
There will be two sessions for fans of fizz, with over 30 different types of gin and Prosecco from a wide range of suppliers.
Plenty of distillers will be on hand to tell you about their gins and hand out samples.
There will be an afternoon session from 1.30pm to 5.30pm, and an evening session from 6.30pm to 10.30pm - both with plenty of live entertainment from St Albans-based Number 7 Band, gourmet food from Sainlo Events, and treats from The Pudding Stop.
You may also want to watch:
General admission is £15.50 and includes one drink token and one take home gin glass.
VIP tickets are £29.50 with the price including four drink tokens, a take home gin glass and one VIP goody bag.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant