Gin and Prosecco Festival coming to St Albans
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Cheers! A festival for lovers of gin and Prosecco is coming to St Albans next month.
The St Albans Gin & Prosecco Festival 2019 takes place at The Alban Arena on Saturday, September 14.
There will be two sessions for fans of fizz, with over 30 different types of gin and Prosecco from a wide range of suppliers.
Plenty of distillers will be on hand to tell you about their gins and hand out samples.
There will be an afternoon session from 1.30pm to 5.30pm, and an evening session from 6.30pm to 10.30pm - both with plenty of live entertainment from St Albans-based Number 7 Band, gourmet food from Sainlo Events, and treats from The Pudding Stop.
You may also want to watch:
General admission is £15.50 and includes one drink token and one take home gin glass.
VIP tickets are £29.50 with the price including four drink tokens, a take home gin glass and one VIP goody bag.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 4 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 7 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 8 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 9 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?