St Albans’ Company of Ten present Happy Now?
THE COMPANY of Ten presents Happy Now? from next Friday (October 7).
The dark comedy runs until October 15 and tells the story of a married couple as they try to juggle their busy careers along with their personal life and familial responsibilities.
Written by Lucina Coxon, Happy Now? captures the plight of a working mother and the audience can only watch as Kitty and Johnny fall into the traps of 21st-Century family life.
Happy Now? opened on the National Theatre’s Cottesloe stage in 2008 and the Abbey Theatre hopes to recreate the same intimacy with its studio setting.
Tickets are available from the box office on 01727 857861 or online at www.abbeytheatre.org.uk Shows start at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
n The district’s youngsters are being invited to indulge their love of musical theatre and audition for St Albans Youth Music Theatre’s next production, Honk!
Those aged 11-16 are invited to auditions which are taking place this Saturday (October 1) at the Abbey Theatre from 2pm-5pm.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
To find out more, contact Sally Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org