St Albans choreographer stepping up to Edinburgh Fringe
- Credit: Archant
Choreographing at school and university has clearly paid off for Susie Hudson who is winning plaudits at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Susie from St Albans has been busy choreographing all the dances in the Broadway musical comedy, How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, which is showing at the multiplex C venue in Chambers Street, Edinburgh, until next Saturday, August 16.
She has previously choreographed other well-known musicals including Guys and Dolls, Hairspray, Company and The Mikado for Beaumont School in St Albans where she was a pupil and Durham University.
The show in Edinburgh features performers from Durham University and among the reviews was one that said how ‘diverse and interesting’ the choreography was.
Susie choreographed a range of shows at Beaumont including Hairspray and Honk! and has just finished her degree at Durham where she is part of the university’s Light Operatic Group and has choreographed pieces for Guys and Dolls and The Mikado.
You may also want to watch:
Susie previously attended Let’s Dance Dance School and Act Now Musical Theatre group in St Albans and was a member of the St Albans Gang Show.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report