St Albans choreographer stepping up to Edinburgh Fringe
- Credit: Archant
Choreographing at school and university has clearly paid off for Susie Hudson who is winning plaudits at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Susie from St Albans has been busy choreographing all the dances in the Broadway musical comedy, How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, which is showing at the multiplex C venue in Chambers Street, Edinburgh, until next Saturday, August 16.
She has previously choreographed other well-known musicals including Guys and Dolls, Hairspray, Company and The Mikado for Beaumont School in St Albans where she was a pupil and Durham University.
The show in Edinburgh features performers from Durham University and among the reviews was one that said how ‘diverse and interesting’ the choreography was.
Susie choreographed a range of shows at Beaumont including Hairspray and Honk! and has just finished her degree at Durham where she is part of the university’s Light Operatic Group and has choreographed pieces for Guys and Dolls and The Mikado.
You may also want to watch:
Susie previously attended Let’s Dance Dance School and Act Now Musical Theatre group in St Albans and was a member of the St Albans Gang Show.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years