Six of the Theatrix best in new Pan movie
- Credit: Archant
Newly-released movie Pan is of particular interest to six members of a St Albans drama school - because they appear in it.
Felix Walton, Ben Smith, Lawrence Hall, Conor Booker, Ben Williams and Oskar Jokisch. all of whom belong to Theatrix, play Lost Boys in the Joe Wright movie which stars Hugh Jackman as Bluebeard.
Filming took place in various locations but mainly at Warner Brothers Leavesden Studios last summer and the boys have had to wait a long time to see themselves in it.
Lawrence Hall said: “Being an extra in Pan was a great experience, I was lucky enough to be involved in multiple scenes on different sets and locations.
“It was a great insight into the film industry. I learnt a lot about the various job roles throughout the production just by listening and taking in everything I could that was happening around me.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Witnessing the amount of work and organisation that it takes for the filming to operate was incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed
my time there.”
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book