Six of the Theatrix best in new Pan movie
- Credit: Archant
Newly-released movie Pan is of particular interest to six members of a St Albans drama school - because they appear in it.
Felix Walton, Ben Smith, Lawrence Hall, Conor Booker, Ben Williams and Oskar Jokisch. all of whom belong to Theatrix, play Lost Boys in the Joe Wright movie which stars Hugh Jackman as Bluebeard.
Filming took place in various locations but mainly at Warner Brothers Leavesden Studios last summer and the boys have had to wait a long time to see themselves in it.
Lawrence Hall said: “Being an extra in Pan was a great experience, I was lucky enough to be involved in multiple scenes on different sets and locations.
“It was a great insight into the film industry. I learnt a lot about the various job roles throughout the production just by listening and taking in everything I could that was happening around me.”
He added: “Witnessing the amount of work and organisation that it takes for the filming to operate was incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed
my time there.”
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 6 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group