Singer/songwriter Roon Staal at St Peter’s Church, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A YOUNG Dutch singer/songwriter and pianist is performing his debut UK concert in St Albans next Saturday, February 23.
Roon Staal will be singing a variety of songs in English and Dutch from 8pm at St Peter’s Church in the city centre.
Some of the songs will be his own compositions and others well-known songs by The Beatles, Gilbert O’Sullivan, Chris de Burgh, Rich Mullins and classics like Panis Angelicus.
Roon comes from Westerland in Holland and has released three CDs of his music of which one is a live recording of a concert he did in Vladivostok, Russia.
He recently had a lead role in a Dutch musical called Petticoat as well as concerts in Holland and in Russia. Previously he has had roles in other musicals including Tommy and Rembrandt.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be ordered by e-mail at email@example.com, by contacting Roger Stacey on 07831388061 or on line from http://www.allaboutstalbans.com/
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor