Singer bring his X factor to the Radlett Centre
FORMER X Factor star and member of pop opera group G4, Jonathan Ansell comes to The Radlett Centre next Tuesday.
Described as one of the UK’s most popular young tenors, Jonathan’s voice has sold over two million albums. He’s sung alongside Hayley Westenra and in the presence of The Queen. Jonathan also performed at Andrew Lloyd Webber’s birthday celebrations in Hyde Park and toured the US with renowned composer Marvin Hamlisch.
BBC radio’s Paul Harris hosts An Evening with Jonathan Ansell which will feature performances from the singer in the intimate setting of The Radlett Centre and a chance for the audience to hear behind-the-scenes stories of his journey to the top of the charts. Audiences will also be given the opportunity to ask him questions.
The former member of G4 released Tenor at the Movies after the band split, which went straight to number one on the Classical Chart.
Tickets cost �24, �23 concessions. The evening starts at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Audiencesat The Radlett Centre can join Barry Cryer and his Butterfly Brain this Saturday on an alphabetical, hypothetical journey from A-Z.
This stream of unconsciousness and sit-down comedy are part of the entertainer’s new show which starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �19/�18 concessions.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
To find out more call 01923 859291 or visit www.radlettcentre.co.uk