Singer bring his X factor to the Radlett Centre
FORMER X Factor star and member of pop opera group G4, Jonathan Ansell comes to The Radlett Centre next Tuesday.
Described as one of the UK’s most popular young tenors, Jonathan’s voice has sold over two million albums. He’s sung alongside Hayley Westenra and in the presence of The Queen. Jonathan also performed at Andrew Lloyd Webber’s birthday celebrations in Hyde Park and toured the US with renowned composer Marvin Hamlisch.
BBC radio’s Paul Harris hosts An Evening with Jonathan Ansell which will feature performances from the singer in the intimate setting of The Radlett Centre and a chance for the audience to hear behind-the-scenes stories of his journey to the top of the charts. Audiences will also be given the opportunity to ask him questions.
The former member of G4 released Tenor at the Movies after the band split, which went straight to number one on the Classical Chart.
Tickets cost �24, �23 concessions. The evening starts at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Audiencesat The Radlett Centre can join Barry Cryer and his Butterfly Brain this Saturday on an alphabetical, hypothetical journey from A-Z.
This stream of unconsciousness and sit-down comedy are part of the entertainer’s new show which starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �19/�18 concessions.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
To find out more call 01923 859291 or visit www.radlettcentre.co.uk