Singer bring his X factor to the Radlett Centre
FORMER X Factor star and member of pop opera group G4, Jonathan Ansell comes to The Radlett Centre next Tuesday.
Described as one of the UK’s most popular young tenors, Jonathan’s voice has sold over two million albums. He’s sung alongside Hayley Westenra and in the presence of The Queen. Jonathan also performed at Andrew Lloyd Webber’s birthday celebrations in Hyde Park and toured the US with renowned composer Marvin Hamlisch.
BBC radio’s Paul Harris hosts An Evening with Jonathan Ansell which will feature performances from the singer in the intimate setting of The Radlett Centre and a chance for the audience to hear behind-the-scenes stories of his journey to the top of the charts. Audiences will also be given the opportunity to ask him questions.
The former member of G4 released Tenor at the Movies after the band split, which went straight to number one on the Classical Chart.
Tickets cost �24, �23 concessions. The evening starts at 8pm.
Audiencesat The Radlett Centre can join Barry Cryer and his Butterfly Brain this Saturday on an alphabetical, hypothetical journey from A-Z.
This stream of unconsciousness and sit-down comedy are part of the entertainer’s new show which starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �19/�18 concessions.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 3 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 6 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 7 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 8 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
- 9 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
- 10 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
To find out more call 01923 859291 or visit www.radlettcentre.co.uk