Singer Adam Ditchburn launching album at Verulamium Museum
A UNIQUE live broadcast from Verulamium Museum in St Albans to the rest of the world will see a singer-songwriter launch his new album.
Adam Ditchburn’s album, Behind the Painting, will be unveiled to the world with a live performance that will be broadcast on the internet on Monday, December 5, from 8pm.
The album will be available from this time on iTunes, Amazon and other major download sites, as well as a CD version on his website.
Adam’s songs vary in themes of everyday life to tales of historical battles, including a song about the Boudiccan Revolt, which included the burning of Verulamium.
The event is only viewable online and will not have a live audience at the museum, but viewers can tune in wherever they are and chat with other viewers.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, visit www.adamditchburn.com
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans