Sing-a-Long Frozen back at Alban Arena
- Credit: Archant
Sing-a-Long Frozen is back at the Alban Arena for two screenings next Wednesday, July 30.
Demand for the film is so high that extra showings have been added and it can be seen at 11am and 2pm on Wednesday with a further two screenings on Tuesday, August 26.
Lyrics are shown on the screen to help the audience sing along to all the film’s songs, including Do You Want To Build A Snowman and Let It Go.
Loosely inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s tale The Snow Queen, Frozen tells the story of fearless optimist Anna who sets off on an incredible journey, teaming up with mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven, to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.
Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.
Tickets are £5, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins