Sing-a-Long Frozen back at Alban Arena
- Credit: Archant
Sing-a-Long Frozen is back at the Alban Arena for two screenings next Wednesday, July 30.
Demand for the film is so high that extra showings have been added and it can be seen at 11am and 2pm on Wednesday with a further two screenings on Tuesday, August 26.
Lyrics are shown on the screen to help the audience sing along to all the film’s songs, including Do You Want To Build A Snowman and Let It Go.
Loosely inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s tale The Snow Queen, Frozen tells the story of fearless optimist Anna who sets off on an incredible journey, teaming up with mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven, to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.
Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images