Sing-a-Long Frozen back at Alban Arena
- Credit: Archant
Sing-a-Long Frozen is back at the Alban Arena for two screenings next Wednesday, July 30.
Demand for the film is so high that extra showings have been added and it can be seen at 11am and 2pm on Wednesday with a further two screenings on Tuesday, August 26.
Lyrics are shown on the screen to help the audience sing along to all the film’s songs, including Do You Want To Build A Snowman and Let It Go.
Loosely inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s tale The Snow Queen, Frozen tells the story of fearless optimist Anna who sets off on an incredible journey, teaming up with mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven, to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.
Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5, available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden