Sarah Jane Honeywell primed for panto at the Alban Arena
PANTOMIME will be brought into the 21st-Century when The Little Mermaid and the Pirates opens at the Alban Arena on Saturday. It will involve state-of-the-art 3D projection and animation and with the help of 3D glasses, some of the characters will come to
PANTOMIME will be brought into the 21st-Century when The Little Mermaid and the Pirates opens at the Alban Arena on Saturday.
It will involve state-of-the-art 3D projection and animation and with the help of 3D glasses, some of the characters will come to life in front of the eyes of the audience.
Based on the classic Hans Christian Andersen fairytale, the pantomime features all the traditional elements but with plenty more besides.
Rehearsals have been underway in a secret location and Buster who is playing Long John Silver said the cast was getting on like house on fire.
You may also want to watch:
"The cast and crew are already getting on really well and we have been able to laugh at each other which is making the rehearsal process much easier."
Ticket sales for The Little Mermaid, which stars Sarah Jane Honeywell from children's TV, are at an all-time high. They cost �15 full price but there are concessions available from the Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
The pantomime runs until Sunday, January 3.