Russell Kane comes to the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
Are you 16-years-old, yet feel 21? Are you 40, but tragically faking 25? Or maybe you’re full-on 80 years, with the heart of three oxen and the sex drive of a bonobo chimp. Don’t worry: this is normal. No one is ever the ‘right’ age - it’s is the beauty and the curse of being a real person.
Russell Kane is back on tour in spring 2016 with his highly anticipated brand new show ‘Right Man, Wrong Age’. Appearing at the Radlett Centre on Wednesday July 13, Russell will be unleashing yet another blisteringly-funny, stand-up performance about growing up, growing down, and why farts will always be funny
Multi-award winning comedian, presenter, actor, author and scriptwriter Russell Kane is best known as the host of three series of BBC3‘s Live At The Electric, regular appearances on BBC1’s Live At The Apollo, BBC3’s Unzipped, ITV2’s Celebrity Juice and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Now!
Russell was nominated four times for prestigious Edinburgh Comedy Awards before winning Best Show in 2010. He then went onto make history as the first comedian to win both the Edinburgh Award and Melbourne Comedy Festival’s Barry Award in one year.
Radlett musician, Chris Smith, son of Frank Sinatra’s trombonist, Chris Smith Snr, is bringing his Big Band show back home to the Radlett Centre on July 17 as part of their national Poppy Appeal tour.
The show promises an evening of vintage swing, featuring classic songs from Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Glenn Miller and many more, performed by the famous Five Star Swing multi-instrumentalists and singers.
For tickets and further information click here.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 5 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 6 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 7 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 8 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 9 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 10 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep