Russell Kane comes to the Radlett Centre
- Credit: Archant
Are you 16-years-old, yet feel 21? Are you 40, but tragically faking 25? Or maybe you’re full-on 80 years, with the heart of three oxen and the sex drive of a bonobo chimp. Don’t worry: this is normal. No one is ever the ‘right’ age - it’s is the beauty and the curse of being a real person.
Russell Kane is back on tour in spring 2016 with his highly anticipated brand new show ‘Right Man, Wrong Age’. Appearing at the Radlett Centre on Wednesday July 13, Russell will be unleashing yet another blisteringly-funny, stand-up performance about growing up, growing down, and why farts will always be funny
Multi-award winning comedian, presenter, actor, author and scriptwriter Russell Kane is best known as the host of three series of BBC3‘s Live At The Electric, regular appearances on BBC1’s Live At The Apollo, BBC3’s Unzipped, ITV2’s Celebrity Juice and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Now!
Russell was nominated four times for prestigious Edinburgh Comedy Awards before winning Best Show in 2010. He then went onto make history as the first comedian to win both the Edinburgh Award and Melbourne Comedy Festival’s Barry Award in one year.
Radlett musician, Chris Smith, son of Frank Sinatra’s trombonist, Chris Smith Snr, is bringing his Big Band show back home to the Radlett Centre on July 17 as part of their national Poppy Appeal tour.
You may also want to watch:
The show promises an evening of vintage swing, featuring classic songs from Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Glenn Miller and many more, performed by the famous Five Star Swing multi-instrumentalists and singers.
For tickets and further information click here.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 5 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 10 Remembering Heartwood Forest supporter Pam