Rolling Stones tribute at The Horn, St Albans
SHAMELESSLY camp costumes, vintage instruments and irreverent wit are all promised at The Horn this Sunday night when Rolling Stoned play the venue.
Described by one critic as “the nearest thing to the real article” the band admit to being very tongue-in-cheek but never to the detriment of the music.
They reject comparisons to other tribute bands and say their passion for the music of what they deem to be the “greatest rock and roll band the world has ever seen” puts them head and shoulders above the rest.
Their two hour sets are said to satisfy even the most demanding of fans and their performances come with very high praise indeed, with Keith Richard’s mother describing them as “outstanding”.
To see the Rolling Stoned at The Horn, tickets cost �8 in advance and �10 on the door.
For info, visit www.thehorn.co.uk or call 01727 844 627.
- 1 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 4 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 5 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 8 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
- 9 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products