Rolling Stones tribute at The Horn, St Albans
SHAMELESSLY camp costumes, vintage instruments and irreverent wit are all promised at The Horn this Sunday night when Rolling Stoned play the venue.
Described by one critic as “the nearest thing to the real article” the band admit to being very tongue-in-cheek but never to the detriment of the music.
They reject comparisons to other tribute bands and say their passion for the music of what they deem to be the “greatest rock and roll band the world has ever seen” puts them head and shoulders above the rest.
Their two hour sets are said to satisfy even the most demanding of fans and their performances come with very high praise indeed, with Keith Richard’s mother describing them as “outstanding”.
To see the Rolling Stoned at The Horn, tickets cost �8 in advance and �10 on the door.
You may also want to watch:
For info, visit www.thehorn.co.uk or call 01727 844 627.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 5 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 6 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 7 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 8 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 9 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans