Rolling Stones tribute at The Horn, St Albans
SHAMELESSLY camp costumes, vintage instruments and irreverent wit are all promised at The Horn this Sunday night when Rolling Stoned play the venue.
Described by one critic as “the nearest thing to the real article” the band admit to being very tongue-in-cheek but never to the detriment of the music.
They reject comparisons to other tribute bands and say their passion for the music of what they deem to be the “greatest rock and roll band the world has ever seen” puts them head and shoulders above the rest.
Their two hour sets are said to satisfy even the most demanding of fans and their performances come with very high praise indeed, with Keith Richard’s mother describing them as “outstanding”.
To see the Rolling Stoned at The Horn, tickets cost �8 in advance and �10 on the door.
You may also want to watch:
For info, visit www.thehorn.co.uk or call 01727 844 627.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans