Rock along to choir workshop
- Credit: Archant
Rock Choir is holding a half day fun summer singing workshop in St Albans next Saturday, August 15.
Run by local Rock Choir leader Abigail Harris, the half-day session runs from 10am to 1pm at the Homewood Road United Reformed Church.
Abigail said: “There’s no need to read music or have any previous singing experience and you won’t be expected to sing on your own,
“The workshop is open to all ages and abilities, and is set to have you singing all summer long. We’ve held summer sessions before for Rock Choir members but this time thought we’d invite the public as well. We’re hoping lots of people will come along to sing and have fun.”
Rock Choir is the UK’s largest contemporary choir with more than 17,000 members across the country. Every year, its performances help raise tens of thousands of pounds for charity, and its members also get opportunities to perform at world-class venues such as the 02, Royal Albert Hall and Wembley Arena.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more and book a place at the workshop, visit shop.rockchoir.com or telephone 01252 714 276.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public