Rock along to choir workshop
- Credit: Archant
Rock Choir is holding a half day fun summer singing workshop in St Albans next Saturday, August 15.
Run by local Rock Choir leader Abigail Harris, the half-day session runs from 10am to 1pm at the Homewood Road United Reformed Church.
Abigail said: “There’s no need to read music or have any previous singing experience and you won’t be expected to sing on your own,
“The workshop is open to all ages and abilities, and is set to have you singing all summer long. We’ve held summer sessions before for Rock Choir members but this time thought we’d invite the public as well. We’re hoping lots of people will come along to sing and have fun.”
Rock Choir is the UK’s largest contemporary choir with more than 17,000 members across the country. Every year, its performances help raise tens of thousands of pounds for charity, and its members also get opportunities to perform at world-class venues such as the 02, Royal Albert Hall and Wembley Arena.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more and book a place at the workshop, visit shop.rockchoir.com or telephone 01252 714 276.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 8 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school