Right royal treat for Queen fans at the Alban Arena
A SELL-OUT performance last year has led to One Night of Queen returning to the Alban Arena next Friday, September 4. Performed by Garry Mullen and The Works, the show recreates and celebrates the music of Queen. One Night of Queen has performed to sell-o
A SELL-OUT performance last year has led to One Night of Queen returning to the Alban Arena next Friday, September 4.
Performed by Garry Mullen and The Works, the show recreates and celebrates the music of Queen.
One Night of Queen has performed to sell-out audiences in theatres and concert halls in the UK, Germany, Holland, France, New Zealand and the US.
The two-hour live concert features all the hits including A Kind of Magic, Under Pressure, Another One Bites The Dust and Break Free.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets at �18.50 and �17 are available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488.
l The team behind The Da Vinci Code returns with Angels and Demons based upon Dan Brown's other best-selling novel featuring Robert Langdon.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 Police hunt wanted man with connections to St Albans
- 4 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 5 Music line-up confirmed for Pub in the Park 2022 St Albans festival
- 6 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 7 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Comment: Is Aldenham really posher than St Albans and Harpenden?
- 10 Who was the witch of St Albans?
It is being shown at the Arena at 12.30pm and 7.30pm next Tuesday, September 1, and at 1.30pm and 7.30pm on Wednesday, September 2.
Tom Hanks reprises his role as Langdon, the Harvard religious expert, who once again finds that forces with ancient roots are willing to stop at nothing, even murder, to advance their goals.
It starts with Langdon discovering evidence of the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood, The Illuminate, the most powerful underground organisation in history.
Realising the deadly threat to its most despised enemy, the Catholic Church, he jets to Rome where he and a beautiful Italian scientist embark on an action-packed hunt through the Eternal City to the heart of the most secretive vault on earth.
Tickets are �6 with concessions �2 off for the evening performances and �4 for the matinees which include a cup of tea and biscuits before each screening.