Right royal treat for Queen fans at the Alban Arena
A SELL-OUT performance last year has led to One Night of Queen returning to the Alban Arena next Friday, September 4. Performed by Garry Mullen and The Works, the show recreates and celebrates the music of Queen. One Night of Queen has performed to sell-o
A SELL-OUT performance last year has led to One Night of Queen returning to the Alban Arena next Friday, September 4.
Performed by Garry Mullen and The Works, the show recreates and celebrates the music of Queen.
One Night of Queen has performed to sell-out audiences in theatres and concert halls in the UK, Germany, Holland, France, New Zealand and the US.
The two-hour live concert features all the hits including A Kind of Magic, Under Pressure, Another One Bites The Dust and Break Free.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets at �18.50 and �17 are available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488.
l The team behind The Da Vinci Code returns with Angels and Demons based upon Dan Brown's other best-selling novel featuring Robert Langdon.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
It is being shown at the Arena at 12.30pm and 7.30pm next Tuesday, September 1, and at 1.30pm and 7.30pm on Wednesday, September 2.
Tom Hanks reprises his role as Langdon, the Harvard religious expert, who once again finds that forces with ancient roots are willing to stop at nothing, even murder, to advance their goals.
It starts with Langdon discovering evidence of the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood, The Illuminate, the most powerful underground organisation in history.
Realising the deadly threat to its most despised enemy, the Catholic Church, he jets to Rome where he and a beautiful Italian scientist embark on an action-packed hunt through the Eternal City to the heart of the most secretive vault on earth.
Tickets are �6 with concessions �2 off for the evening performances and �4 for the matinees which include a cup of tea and biscuits before each screening.