Ricochet Blues Band at Farmers Boy, St Albans
TONIGHT sees The Riccochet Blues Band make their debut appearance at the Farmers Boy on London Road, St Albans.
The St Albans-based four-piece band led by ex-Watford footballer Gary Hand will play a mix of well-loved Blues Classics.
The evening starts at 8.30.
The venue hosts The Waters Family Present The Street Kid Sessions on Sunday afternoon. The charity event, organised by Pete Waters, raises money to help orphanages and a home for elderly people in Chennai, Southern India.
This event will be a regular occurrence on the first Sunday of each month between 2pm and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Later that evening, The Informal Acoustic Evening will begin around 8pm.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25