Ricky Gervais announces St Albans show
- Credit: Alban Arena
Comedian Ricky Gervais will play a warm-up show in St Albans ahead of his new SuperNature tour.
The creator and star of The Office, Extras and Derek will be appearing at The Alban Arena on Sunday, February 17 for a ‘work in progress’ date.
Tickets for the show go on sale tomorrow (Friday) at 10am.
A Facebook post on The Alban Arena’s page read: “We’re excited to announce that it’s true.
“Ricky Gervais will be playing a warm up show here on Sunday 17 February and tickets are on sale tomorrow from 10am http://www.alban-arena.co.uk/events/ricky-gervais/ or call us on 01727 844488.
“Thank you to everyone who tweeted Ricky to come here!”
You may also want to watch:
Ricky Gervais tweeted: “Tickets to more #SuperNature warm ups go on sale tomorrow at 10am. Good Luck”
The show will start at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £20 plus booking fee.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 County council results by St Albans division in full
- 3 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 4 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 5 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
- 8 Do you remember long-lost St Julian's Farm?
- 9 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 10 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
There’s a maximum of four tickets per customer.
As well as The Alban Arena date on February 17, the award-winning stand-up will be performing two other shows in Hertfordshire next month.
He will also play warm-up shows at Watford Colosseum on Wednesday, February 13 and Thursday, February 14.
Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday, January 18.