Ricky Gervais announces St Albans show
- Credit: Alban Arena
Comedian Ricky Gervais will play a warm-up show in St Albans ahead of his new SuperNature tour.
The creator and star of The Office, Extras and Derek will be appearing at The Alban Arena on Sunday, February 17 for a ‘work in progress’ date.
Tickets for the show go on sale tomorrow (Friday) at 10am.
A Facebook post on The Alban Arena’s page read: “We’re excited to announce that it’s true.
“Ricky Gervais will be playing a warm up show here on Sunday 17 February and tickets are on sale tomorrow from 10am http://www.alban-arena.co.uk/events/ricky-gervais/ or call us on 01727 844488.
“Thank you to everyone who tweeted Ricky to come here!”
You may also want to watch:
Ricky Gervais tweeted: “Tickets to more #SuperNature warm ups go on sale tomorrow at 10am. Good Luck”
The show will start at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £20 plus booking fee.
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
There’s a maximum of four tickets per customer.
As well as The Alban Arena date on February 17, the award-winning stand-up will be performing two other shows in Hertfordshire next month.
He will also play warm-up shows at Watford Colosseum on Wednesday, February 13 and Thursday, February 14.
Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday, January 18.