Ricky Gervais announces St Albans show
- Credit: Alban Arena
Comedian Ricky Gervais will play a warm-up show in St Albans ahead of his new SuperNature tour.
The creator and star of The Office, Extras and Derek will be appearing at The Alban Arena on Sunday, February 17 for a ‘work in progress’ date.
Tickets for the show go on sale tomorrow (Friday) at 10am.
A Facebook post on The Alban Arena’s page read: “We’re excited to announce that it’s true.
“Ricky Gervais will be playing a warm up show here on Sunday 17 February and tickets are on sale tomorrow from 10am http://www.alban-arena.co.uk/events/ricky-gervais/ or call us on 01727 844488.
“Thank you to everyone who tweeted Ricky to come here!”
You may also want to watch:
Ricky Gervais tweeted: “Tickets to more #SuperNature warm ups go on sale tomorrow at 10am. Good Luck”
The show will start at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £20 plus booking fee.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
There’s a maximum of four tickets per customer.
As well as The Alban Arena date on February 17, the award-winning stand-up will be performing two other shows in Hertfordshire next month.
He will also play warm-up shows at Watford Colosseum on Wednesday, February 13 and Thursday, February 14.
Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday, January 18.