Richard Herring’s best bits coming to The Alban Arena stage in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Richard Herring brings his latest tour to St Albans later this month.
Self-described as a comedian, writer, blogger and podcaster, and the world’s premier semi-professional self-playing snooker player, Richard Herring will be performing at The Alban Arena on Friday, May 12 at 8pm.
King of the Edinburgh Fringe, Metro columnist and formerly one half of comedy double act Lee and Herring, Richard Herring – The Best will showcase a range of Herring’s favourite routines from his 12 previous one-man shows and cram them into 90 minutes for the audience’s delectation.
From his deconstruction of the genealogy of Christ to him proving that racists are less racist than liberals, this show is sure to solidify just why he is described as “one of the leading hidden masters of modern British comedy”.
Serving as a great introduction to this influential cult comedian for the newcomer, as well as a greatest hits performance for the long-term fans, this is a show that is sure to leave the audience craving more.
You may also want to watch:
Will your favourite routine make the cut?
Tickets cost £15.
• Call the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly