Richard Herring’s best bits coming to The Alban Arena stage in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Richard Herring brings his latest tour to St Albans later this month.
Self-described as a comedian, writer, blogger and podcaster, and the world’s premier semi-professional self-playing snooker player, Richard Herring will be performing at The Alban Arena on Friday, May 12 at 8pm.
King of the Edinburgh Fringe, Metro columnist and formerly one half of comedy double act Lee and Herring, Richard Herring – The Best will showcase a range of Herring’s favourite routines from his 12 previous one-man shows and cram them into 90 minutes for the audience’s delectation.
From his deconstruction of the genealogy of Christ to him proving that racists are less racist than liberals, this show is sure to solidify just why he is described as “one of the leading hidden masters of modern British comedy”.
Serving as a great introduction to this influential cult comedian for the newcomer, as well as a greatest hits performance for the long-term fans, this is a show that is sure to leave the audience craving more.
You may also want to watch:
Will your favourite routine make the cut?
Tickets cost £15.
• Call the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development