Richard Herring at Happy Shark Comdey Club in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
COMEDY legend Richard Herring will be the headline act at the Happy Shark Comedy Club which returns to The Horn in St Albans on Monday, July 98.
As well as being an extremely successful stand-up, selling out numerous UK theatre tours, Richard has created some of the most iconic TV comedy over the last two decades and is particularly well known for his work with fellow comic, Stewart Lee.
Support for the evening comes from Joey Page, who has stolen the show on both of his appearances on Nevermind the Buzzcocks, alongside Luton Comedian of the Year 2013, President Obonjo.
The night will be compared by Steve N Allen.
Happy Shark Comedy is run by local promoters and comedy enthusiasts, Adam Woulds and Luke Hinton, with proceeds going to local charities.
Doors open at 8pm and tickets are available at £8 each, online at www.thehorn.co.uk or in person over the bar at the Horn. If any are available on the night, they will cost £10.
For the latest ticket information, and information on future shows, join the Facebook page www.facebook.com/happysharkcomedy or go to the website www.happysharkcomedy.co.uk.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 4 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Author's new book explores mental health during the pandemic