Richard Herring and Shappi Khorsandi at Harpenden Public Halls
EXPLORING his strange obsession and infinity with the Messiah at Harpenden Public Halls on Sunday will be comedian Richard Herring.
The star of Hitler Moustache and avowed atheist resurrects and revamps his first and favourite solo show in Richard Herring – Christ On A Bike The Second Coming, which gets underway at 7.30pm.
Asking such great theological questions as “Why did Christ always call Simon ‘Peter’?” tickets for the show are �15 available from the Public Halls box office on 01582 767525 or online at www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
The comedy continues next Saturday, April 23, with An Evening with Shappi Khorsandi.
Star of Live At The Apollo, Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow, Friday Night with Jonathan Ross and Have I Got News For You, Shappi is regarded as one of this country’s hottest comedy prospects.
You may also want to watch:
She handles every subject with a razor sharp wit and is feisty, flirty and funny.
Shappi comes on stage at 8pm and tickets are �13.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space