Richard Herring and performance artist Bryony Kimmings at Harpenden Public Halls
COMEDIAN Richard Herring returns to Harpenden Public Halls tonight (Thursday) with a brand-new show.
Having sorted out religion, politics and private parts, the star of Radio Four’s Richard Herring’s Objective seeks to define and destroy love – before it destroys him.
Richard is appearing at 8pm and tickets at �15 are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or visit www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
Performance art princess Bryony Kimmings keeps the comedy going tomorrow night (Friday) with her show 7 Day Drunk.
It was created during a seven-day experiment when Bryony was kept in varying states of scientific intoxication. Testing her limits and her own skills as an artist, Bryony was investigating whether alcohol is really linked to creativity.
You may also want to watch:
The show is described as two parts song and dance routine, one part breakdown and a twist of harsh reality and it begins at 8pm. Tickets are �9 and �6.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'