Richard Herring and performance artist Bryony Kimmings at Harpenden Public Halls
COMEDIAN Richard Herring returns to Harpenden Public Halls tonight (Thursday) with a brand-new show.
Having sorted out religion, politics and private parts, the star of Radio Four’s Richard Herring’s Objective seeks to define and destroy love – before it destroys him.
Richard is appearing at 8pm and tickets at �15 are available from the box office on 01582 767525 or visit www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk
Performance art princess Bryony Kimmings keeps the comedy going tomorrow night (Friday) with her show 7 Day Drunk.
It was created during a seven-day experiment when Bryony was kept in varying states of scientific intoxication. Testing her limits and her own skills as an artist, Bryony was investigating whether alcohol is really linked to creativity.
You may also want to watch:
The show is described as two parts song and dance routine, one part breakdown and a twist of harsh reality and it begins at 8pm. Tickets are �9 and �6.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 9 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public