Raglans headline the Horn in St Albans tonight
- Credit: Archant
An up-and-coming indie band who have supported the likes of HAIM and the Courteeners are headlining the Horn tonight.
Raglans have already garnered support from BBC Radio 1 and NME for their single (Lady) Roll Back The Years.
The St Albans show at the Victoria Street venue marks the penultimate date in their tour which has taken them across the country.
Stephen Kelly, the lead singer of the Dublin based band, said of their music: “It’s folk, it’s indie, it’s revivalist blues.
“They’re the sort of songs we want people to play at parties, around the campfires, festivals - the lot”.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or tickets visit http://www.thehorn.co.uk/whats-on/events/24-apr-14-raglans-the-horn/
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
- 10 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020