Raglans headline the Horn in St Albans tonight
- Credit: Archant
An up-and-coming indie band who have supported the likes of HAIM and the Courteeners are headlining the Horn tonight.
Raglans have already garnered support from BBC Radio 1 and NME for their single (Lady) Roll Back The Years.
The St Albans show at the Victoria Street venue marks the penultimate date in their tour which has taken them across the country.
Stephen Kelly, the lead singer of the Dublin based band, said of their music: “It’s folk, it’s indie, it’s revivalist blues.
“They’re the sort of songs we want people to play at parties, around the campfires, festivals - the lot”.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or tickets visit http://www.thehorn.co.uk/whats-on/events/24-apr-14-raglans-the-horn/
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development