Radlett exhibition not purely academic
THE NOT the Royal Academy summer exhibition opens its doors in Radlett next Saturday, June 27, for two months. The McNeill Gallery in Watling Street will be featuring a variety of work at its answer to the RA annual exhibition which runs until August 28.
THE NOT the Royal Academy summer exhibition opens its doors in Radlett next Saturday, June 27, for two months.
The McNeill Gallery in Watling Street will be featuring a variety of work at its answer to the RA annual exhibition which runs until August 28.
It will include new work from the latest graduates of the Slade School of Art together with John Alvero Caldes, Paul Lemmon, Rupert Dixon, Reshma Govindjee, Claire Burke, Hazel Mountford and Ewa Sobreska.
The exhibition also includes sculptures from Brazilian-based Gaby Ortero and Andrew MacCullum, humorist paintings by Rosie Blair together with new paintings from Lawrie Williamson, Georgie Young, Hashim Akib and Alex Rennie.
You may also want to watch:
Further details about the Not the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition can be found at www.mcneillgallery.co
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier