Radlett exhibition not purely academic
THE NOT the Royal Academy summer exhibition opens its doors in Radlett next Saturday, June 27, for two months. The McNeill Gallery in Watling Street will be featuring a variety of work at its answer to the RA annual exhibition which runs until August 28.
THE NOT the Royal Academy summer exhibition opens its doors in Radlett next Saturday, June 27, for two months.
The McNeill Gallery in Watling Street will be featuring a variety of work at its answer to the RA annual exhibition which runs until August 28.
It will include new work from the latest graduates of the Slade School of Art together with John Alvero Caldes, Paul Lemmon, Rupert Dixon, Reshma Govindjee, Claire Burke, Hazel Mountford and Ewa Sobreska.
The exhibition also includes sculptures from Brazilian-based Gaby Ortero and Andrew MacCullum, humorist paintings by Rosie Blair together with new paintings from Lawrie Williamson, Georgie Young, Hashim Akib and Alex Rennie.
You may also want to watch:
Further details about the Not the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition can be found at www.mcneillgallery.co
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Coursers Road, London Colney: Trailer flips over
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 9 Marford Road, Coleman Green Lane, Wheathampstead: Motorists hospitalised after crash
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans