Radlett Choral Society staging Spring concert
- Credit: Archant
RADLETT Choral Society is putting on its Spring concert next Saturday, May 11.
The choir will be performing Mozart’s Requiem with soloists Susanna Fairbairn, soprano, James Neville, counter tenor, David Shaw, tenor, and Alistair Bamford, bass
Hannah Marcinowicz will be the soloist for the Clarinet Concerto. Hannah is a former pupil of Parmiter’s School in Garston and grew up playing in the bands and orchestras at Watford School of Music and the Hertfordshire County Ensembles.
She has worked with a number of top UK orchestras and as a concerto soloist she has performed with the European Union Chamber Orchestra. Her playing has frequently been broadcast on radio and TV.
The concert at St Michael and All Angels’ Church in Mildred Avenue, Watford, concludes with the Overture to the Magic Flute, with the Amadeus Orchestra conducted by Roger Sayer.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £12 with under 16s free, available from the box office 01923 226836/243545.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor