Radlett Choral Society staging Spring concert
- Credit: Archant
RADLETT Choral Society is putting on its Spring concert next Saturday, May 11.
The choir will be performing Mozart’s Requiem with soloists Susanna Fairbairn, soprano, James Neville, counter tenor, David Shaw, tenor, and Alistair Bamford, bass
Hannah Marcinowicz will be the soloist for the Clarinet Concerto. Hannah is a former pupil of Parmiter’s School in Garston and grew up playing in the bands and orchestras at Watford School of Music and the Hertfordshire County Ensembles.
She has worked with a number of top UK orchestras and as a concerto soloist she has performed with the European Union Chamber Orchestra. Her playing has frequently been broadcast on radio and TV.
The concert at St Michael and All Angels’ Church in Mildred Avenue, Watford, concludes with the Overture to the Magic Flute, with the Amadeus Orchestra conducted by Roger Sayer.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £12 with under 16s free, available from the box office 01923 226836/243545.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre