Radlett Choral Society spring into action
SPRING has sprung for Radlett Choral Society which is joining with the New Mozart Orchestra for their next concert. The spring concert is being held next Saturday, March 28, at St Luke s Church in Langley Road, Watford. The evening will include Haydn s Sp
SPRING has sprung for Radlett Choral Society which is joining with the New Mozart Orchestra for their next concert.
The spring concert is being held next Saturday, March 28, at St Luke's Church in Langley Road, Watford.
The evening will include Haydn's Spring and Mendelssohn's Hymn of Praise with Clive Fairbairn conducting, Rachel Nicholls and Susanna Fairbairn, soprano, Philip Salmon, tenor, and Alexander Robin Baker, baritone.
Violinist Amanda Lake will be playing Spring from Vivaldi's Four Seasons.
You may also want to watch:
Rachel Nicholls is being welcomed back by the choral society having sung Haydn's Creation with them in 2001. She has sung with major orchestras throughout the UK, Europe and the Far East and worked in opera and concert with conductors including Stephen Cleobury, Sir John Eliot Gardiner and Sir Simon Rattle.
The concert starts at 7.45pm and tickets are �15 with concessions �12, available from the box office on 01923 226836/243545, boxoffice@radlettchoral. org.uk or on the door. Under-16s are free.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space