Putting out the Trash for Cross Kings mini-festival in London
ST ALBANS-based promoters Trashville have organised a high profile mini-festival in London in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support in Herts. It is being held at The Cross Kings, 126 York Way, London, on Saturday and some of St Albans top acts will be performi
ST ALBANS-based promoters Trashville have organised a high profile mini-festival in London in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support in Herts.
It is being held at The Cross Kings, 126 York Way, London, on Saturday and some of St Albans' top acts will be performing alongside the likes of Sid Griffin, Alan Tyler and Piney Gir. They include The Trailer Trash Orchestra, Polly Poison and Her Electric Antidote, Ground Dust and Grae J and The Jailbirds.
Also performing will be St Albans top alternative DJ Fitter who runs Rapture night around the city.
Live bands will be performing between 6.30pm and midnight with guest DJs keeping the party going until 2am.
You may also want to watch:
Trashville promoter Grae said: "It's a cause that affects everyone either directly or indirectly and the Macmillan nurses are true stars. As a night that straddles the St Albans/London divide it's great to have such an excellent line-up from both camps and at a venue that's just a few minutes from St Pancras Station. I think it's going to be pretty special."
Admission is �8 or �7 with a flyer.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park