Pub in the Park to return to St Albans in 2020
- Credit: Pub in the Park
Celebrity chef Tom Kerridge’s fabulous food and music festival, Pub in the Park, will be returning to St Albans in 2020.
After a sell-out debut in St Albans this September, Pub in the Park is set to take place in Verulamium Park for its second year.
Tom Kerridge and his superstar chef pals will visit eight venues in the UK in 2020, with more incredible food, world-class chefs, chart-topping musicians and summer vibes.
PITP will arrive in St Albans from Friday, September 11 to Sunday, September 13, 2020.
There will be Michelin-starred and award-winning pubs and restaurants serving tasting dishes showing their signature style.
Every event on the tour will celebrate the very best food the country has to offer, combined with great live music, chef demonstrations, top quality shopping and other festival fun.
This year's three-day feast in St Albans included musical performances from Tom Odell, Razorlight, Scouting for Girls, Toploader and Will Young.
- 1 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 2 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 3 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 4 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 5 Local NHS111 service provider to handle minor injuries at St Albans City Hospital
- 6 St Albans Post Office branch re-opening after three years
- 7 Day of fundraising for No Floor No More campaign
- 8 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 9 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 10 Recap: Lorry catches fire on M25 in Hertfordshire
More information, including on-sale dates and the PITP 2020 line-up, will be announced in January.
Tom Kerridge said: "Wow, what a summer! Pub in the Park was an absolute blast.
"I've had a sneak peek at the line-up for 2020, and wow, it looks good; tasty food, more amazing chefs and awesome musicians all in your local park."
So where will Pub in the Park visit in 2020?
Pub in the Park 2020 will take place on the following dates at the following venues:
- Marlow: 15-17 May 2020
- Chichester: 29-31 May 2020 (* subject to licence)
- Warwick: 5-7 June 2020
- Bath: 19-21 June 2020
- Dulwich: 3-5 July 2020 (* subject to licence)
- Tunbridge Wells: 10-12 July 2020
- Chiswick: 4-6 September 2020
- St Albans: 11-13 September 2020
Steve Lane, Pub in the Park managing director, said: "We're thrilled at the prospect of bringing our brilliant food, drink and music festival to eight towns in 2020, including two brand new venues.
"Tom or one of his incredible band of chef friends will be hosting each festival - watch out for more line-up announcements and tickets on-sale in January!"
For priority booking, join the Pub in the Park newsletter at http://pubintheparkuk.com