Prosecco Festival tickets selling out for St Albans dates
- Credit: Prosecco Festival
Lovers of a glass or two of fizz can enjoy a two-day Prosecco festival when it returns to Hertfordshire next year.
Tickets for the 2019 Prosecco Festival dates in St Albans are selling fast.
Bars with more than 40 types of Prosecco, Cava, Pink Fizz, Brut and Spumantes will be on offer at The Alban Arena on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, 2019.
There will even be Prosecco cocktails. For non-fizz fans, there will be a bottled lager area too.
Drinks are purchased via a token system.
You may also want to watch:
There is an evening session on the Friday from 6.30pm to 11pm, and afternoon and evening sessions the following day.
Standard entry tickets include a branded Prosecco flute, which is yours to keep, and a free welcome glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
There will be live entertainment on the main stage, and Italian street food for those feeling hungry.
• For more details, and to buy tickets, visit the Prosecco Festival website at https://www.proseccofestival.co.uk/