Prosecco Festival tickets selling out for St Albans dates
- Credit: Prosecco Festival
Lovers of a glass or two of fizz can enjoy a two-day Prosecco festival when it returns to Hertfordshire next year.
Tickets for the 2019 Prosecco Festival dates in St Albans are selling fast.
Bars with more than 40 types of Prosecco, Cava, Pink Fizz, Brut and Spumantes will be on offer at The Alban Arena on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, 2019.
There will even be Prosecco cocktails. For non-fizz fans, there will be a bottled lager area too.
Drinks are purchased via a token system.
You may also want to watch:
There is an evening session on the Friday from 6.30pm to 11pm, and afternoon and evening sessions the following day.
Standard entry tickets include a branded Prosecco flute, which is yours to keep, and a free welcome glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
There will be live entertainment on the main stage, and Italian street food for those feeling hungry.
• For more details, and to buy tickets, visit the Prosecco Festival website at https://www.proseccofestival.co.uk/