Prosecco Festival tickets selling out for St Albans dates
- Credit: Prosecco Festival
Lovers of a glass or two of fizz can enjoy a two-day Prosecco festival when it returns to Hertfordshire next year.
Tickets for the 2019 Prosecco Festival dates in St Albans are selling fast.
Bars with more than 40 types of Prosecco, Cava, Pink Fizz, Brut and Spumantes will be on offer at The Alban Arena on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, 2019.
There will even be Prosecco cocktails. For non-fizz fans, there will be a bottled lager area too.
Drinks are purchased via a token system.
You may also want to watch:
There is an evening session on the Friday from 6.30pm to 11pm, and afternoon and evening sessions the following day.
Standard entry tickets include a branded Prosecco flute, which is yours to keep, and a free welcome glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 7 Lockdown life to be recorded in two museums projects
- 8 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 9 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
There will be live entertainment on the main stage, and Italian street food for those feeling hungry.
• For more details, and to buy tickets, visit the Prosecco Festival website at https://www.proseccofestival.co.uk/