Prosecco Festival tickets selling out for St Albans dates
- Credit: Prosecco Festival
Lovers of a glass or two of fizz can enjoy a two-day Prosecco festival when it returns to Hertfordshire next year.
Tickets for the 2019 Prosecco Festival dates in St Albans are selling fast.
Bars with more than 40 types of Prosecco, Cava, Pink Fizz, Brut and Spumantes will be on offer at The Alban Arena on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, 2019.
There will even be Prosecco cocktails. For non-fizz fans, there will be a bottled lager area too.
Drinks are purchased via a token system.
You may also want to watch:
There is an evening session on the Friday from 6.30pm to 11pm, and afternoon and evening sessions the following day.
Standard entry tickets include a branded Prosecco flute, which is yours to keep, and a free welcome glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- 1 Thousands of trees felled on Green Belt site 'to make way for travellers camp'
- 2 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 3 Alban Arena becomes COVID-19 vaccination centre
- 4 Drive-in cinema, comedy and music coming to Hertfordshire Showground
- 5 St Albans support Asian women through lockdown struggles
- 6 Work set to begin on new Clarence Park playground
- 7 New community hub set to become a reality at last
- 8 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 9 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 10 Send us photos of your exotic pets!
There will be live entertainment on the main stage, and Italian street food for those feeling hungry.
• For more details, and to buy tickets, visit the Prosecco Festival website at https://www.proseccofestival.co.uk/