Prosecco Festival to return to St Albans
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Cheers! The Prosecco Festival will be returning to St Albans next year.
Organisers of the sparkling event have confirmed dates for 2019 at The Alban Arena.
The ultimate festival for Prosecco lovers will return on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1.
There will be more than 40 types of Prosecco, Cava, Spumantes and pink fizz on offer.
The event also boasts a wide selection of Prosecco-based cocktails, from traditional favourites like the Harry’s Bar Bellini through to some in-house mixologist designed combinations, including a ‘Snow White’ white chocolate Prosecco cocktail.
You may also want to watch:
And for those non-fizz fans there will be an Italian Peroni option, too.
And what’s needed when you get the Prosecco nibbles?
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
An Italian food stand of course, offering Cichetti made famous on the Venetian canals, designed to complement the fizz.
• HOW DOES IT WORK?
On arrival you will be given your branded Prosecco flute, which is yours to take home.
All bars work on a token (no cash) system.
Tokens can be purchased using cash or card from the token points at the venue.
Tokens are priced at £5 each and can be exchanged for any drink.
• HOW DO I GET TICKETS?
Standard entry is £12.50 and includes festival access, a branded glass and wristband, access to drinks stations, live entertainment and access to the food area.
• You can buy tickets at www.proseccofestival.co.uk