Pop princess Michelle joins pantomime cast
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter and pop princess, Michelle Heaton, who sprang to fame with Liberty X, is playing Aladdin in the Harpenden Public Halls pantomime this Christmas.
Michelle is no stranger to performing on stage with Liberty X and more recently has moved into TV, presenting and appearing on programmes such as The Lorraine Show, Loose Women, Celebrity Big Brother and the first series of the Big Reunion,
Most recently Michelle has also turned her hand to radio, presenting on Heart FM North East in her native Newcastle.
She said “I am delighted to be playing Aladdin in Harpenden this Christmas. It’s a lovely town and the people seem really nice.
“Aladdin is going to be a fab panto and I’m really looking forward to it.”
You may also want to watch:
Aladdin runs from Friday, December 11, to Tuesday, December 22, and also stars EastEnders original Peter Dean who played Pete Beale in the BBC soap for many years.
Michelle and Peter are joined on stage by BBC Three Counties Radio’s Ernie Almond, local singer Sophie Massie and Harpenden panto favourite Chris Law.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
St Albans-based actor Simon Nicholas is donning a frock to play panto dame Widow Twankey.
Tickets are available from the box office today on 01582 767 525 or visit www.harpendenpublichalls.co.uk