Pop along to St Albans dance club party
DANCE class in St Albans will be rocking around the Christmas tree for charity at their up-and-coming fundraising party. Popdance, an entertaining workout class for adults, is hosting its first-ever Christmas party next month on Saturday, Novemebr 28, to
DANCE class in St Albans will be rocking around the Christmas tree for charity at their up-and-coming fundraising party.
Popdance, an entertaining workout class for adults, is hosting its first-ever Christmas party next month on Saturday, Novemebr 28, to celebrate its one-year anniversary and to raise money for Grove House Hospice in St Albans.
As well as donating a sum of money to the hospice from every ticket brought, Popdance co-founders Sue Wybrow and Stacey Smith will also be holding a raffle in aid of Grove House and are on the lookout for musical gifts to giveaway.
Sue, who writes a blog called Business in the City for the Herts Advertiser, said that she was hoping for some good donations: "We'd love to get some disco-related items, such as Dirty Dancing and Grease DVDs, disco compilation CDs, iTunes vouchers, or anything with sequins on! It'd be greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause."
You may also want to watch:
As well as the raffle and plenty of pop music, Stacey's band, The Push, will also be performing at the party at the Old Albanians Sports Club and Popdance members will be taking the opportunity to showcase the routines they've learnt over the past year.
To book your tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org and to find out more about Popdance, visit www.popdance.co.uk
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
- 10 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020