Pop along to St Albans dance club party
DANCE class in St Albans will be rocking around the Christmas tree for charity at their up-and-coming fundraising party. Popdance, an entertaining workout class for adults, is hosting its first-ever Christmas party next month on Saturday, Novemebr 28, to
DANCE class in St Albans will be rocking around the Christmas tree for charity at their up-and-coming fundraising party.
Popdance, an entertaining workout class for adults, is hosting its first-ever Christmas party next month on Saturday, Novemebr 28, to celebrate its one-year anniversary and to raise money for Grove House Hospice in St Albans.
As well as donating a sum of money to the hospice from every ticket brought, Popdance co-founders Sue Wybrow and Stacey Smith will also be holding a raffle in aid of Grove House and are on the lookout for musical gifts to giveaway.
Sue, who writes a blog called Business in the City for the Herts Advertiser, said that she was hoping for some good donations: "We'd love to get some disco-related items, such as Dirty Dancing and Grease DVDs, disco compilation CDs, iTunes vouchers, or anything with sequins on! It'd be greatly appreciated and it all goes to a good cause."
As well as the raffle and plenty of pop music, Stacey's band, The Push, will also be performing at the party at the Old Albanians Sports Club and Popdance members will be taking the opportunity to showcase the routines they've learnt over the past year.
To book your tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org and to find out more about Popdance, visit www.popdance.co.uk
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time