Pinocchio and Tango! Tango! at the Radlett Centre
THE puppet who became a real boy when he learned how to care for others comes to The Radlett Centre next Wednesday, October 31.
Image Musical Theatre are staging Pinocchio at 11am and 2pm in a show which features all sorts of adventures for the famous little puppet involving larger-than-life characters.
Some children will have an opportunity to take part as actors and the whole audience will be invited to join in the chorus songs.
Tickets are �9.50, available from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
Tango! Tango! featuring the sexiest and most passionate dance of all comes to The Radlett Centre at 8pm next Thursday, November 1.
You may also want to watch:
It tells the story of the great genius of tango, Astor Piazzolla, an impassioned composer and outsider. Influenced by jazz and classical music, ‘The Great Astor’ fought, connived and survived for his music.
After a long struggle against the establishment, he revolutionised tango, bringing it out of the underground clubs of Argentina and turning it into one of the most popular forms of music and dance of the late 20th Century.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 8 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 9 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 10 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
Patrick Lannigan plays Piazzolla and the dancers are Richard Manuel and Jenny Nolan, who are internationally renowned exponents of the tango.
The music is created by Tango Volcano with the melancholy voice of the bandoneon providing the authentic sound as it was heard through the years in the secret nightclubs and salons in Argentina.
Tickets are �19 with concessions �18.