Pianist Annett Busse at Maltings Arts Theatre, St Albans
PIANIST Annett Busse returns to the Maltings Arts Theatre in St Albans next Wednesday, September 29, to put on a lunchtime concert.
She will be performing a new programme of works by Beethoven and Chopin during the one hour concert which starts at 1pm.
Tickets are �4, available from the box office on 01727 844222 or on the door.
Next Friday, October 1, is given over to Bearcomedy, an evening of fun and laughter hosted by James Redmond, who formerly appeared in Hollyoaks and Casualty.
The evening gets underway at 8pm and James will be joined by Barry from Watford, Dan Wright and Phil Butler. Tickets are �12 with concessions �10.
You may also want to watch:
Plucky ducks and dodgy dads are at the heart of Dean’s Dad’s Ducks at the arts theatre from 8pm next Saturday, October 2.
It looks at the fantastic voyage of 30,000 plastic ducks which sank in the Pacific in 1992 and the double life of the man who made them. Tickets are �10 with concessions �8.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden