Phil returns to scene of pantomime triumph
- Credit: Archant
Mister Maker brings his CBeebies art show to the stage of the Alban Arena next weekend, September 19 and 20.
And for Phil Gallagher who stars in the show, it is a return to the theatre where he performed in the pantomimes Snow White in 2011-12 and Aladdin in 2012-13.
Mister Maker and The Shapes features songs to join in with, a full supporting cast and a big ‘make’ to take part in.
Performances are at 10am, 1pm and 4pm on Saturday and at 10am and 1pm on Sunday.
Tickets at £13.50 with under 16s £10 are available from the Arena box office on 01727 844488 or online at www.alban-arena.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
* Period drama Miss Julie is being screened at the Arena next Wednesday and Thursday, September 16 and 17.
In 1890, in Fermanagh, during the course of a single midsummer night, Julie (Jessica Chastain), the daughter of the Count, an Anglo-Irish aristocrat, attempts to seduce her father’s valet, John (Colin Farrell).
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
The affair quickly goes to some dark places, with power and class playing a key role.
Screenings are at 1.30pm and 7.30pm on Wednesday and again at 7.30pm on Thursday. Tickets for the matinee are £5 and for evenings are £7 or £5 for concessions.