Phil Nichols stars at Harpenden Public Halls
COMEDY club Laugh Out Loud continues on Saturday (July 30) at Harpenden Public Halls with headliner Phil Nichol and two other comedians.
Energetic Phil has a thirst to break boundaries and innovate and his skill as an improviser is beyond compare.
He has a surreal edge to his ranting together with a keen sense of fun and an eye for the shocking and absurd.
As well as being an award-winning comedian, he is an acclaimed actor, producer, presenter, writer and musician.
Joining him will be Australian Kent Valentine whose five solo shows at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival have all been critically acclaimed. He currently lives and works in the UK, headlining and opening clubs all around the country.
You may also want to watch:
Completing the line-up is Chris Stokes, a regular performer on the North West and London comedy circuit.
MC is Damion Larkin who quit the high life in the City for the slow lane of comedy.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
The evening gets underway at 8pm and tickets are �12.50 in advance from the box office on 01582 767525 or go to www.harpendenpublichalls.com. They are �15 on the door.