Phil Nichols stars at Harpenden Public Halls
COMEDY club Laugh Out Loud continues on Saturday (July 30) at Harpenden Public Halls with headliner Phil Nichol and two other comedians.
Energetic Phil has a thirst to break boundaries and innovate and his skill as an improviser is beyond compare.
He has a surreal edge to his ranting together with a keen sense of fun and an eye for the shocking and absurd.
As well as being an award-winning comedian, he is an acclaimed actor, producer, presenter, writer and musician.
Joining him will be Australian Kent Valentine whose five solo shows at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival have all been critically acclaimed. He currently lives and works in the UK, headlining and opening clubs all around the country.
You may also want to watch:
Completing the line-up is Chris Stokes, a regular performer on the North West and London comedy circuit.
MC is Damion Larkin who quit the high life in the City for the slow lane of comedy.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Shortages crisis hits district
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
The evening gets underway at 8pm and tickets are �12.50 in advance from the box office on 01582 767525 or go to www.harpendenpublichalls.com. They are �15 on the door.