Peter Pan opens in St Albans
- Credit: Elliott Franks
Peter Pan has opened at The Alban Arena in St Albans.
Presented by OVO and directed by the Maltings Theatre’s artistic director Adam Nichols, the musical version of J.M. Barrie’s classic tale is scheduled to run at the Arena until January 3, 2021.
When the leader of the Lost Boys, Peter Pan, loses his shadow during a visit to London, headstrong Wendy helps him reattach it.
In return, Peter invites Wendy to fly away with him to Neverland – a mystical world of mischievous lost children and boundless dreams, far beyond her urban reality.
If you have not seen the adventures of Peter Pan, Wendy and Captain Hook yet, here are some production pictures of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Presented by arrangement with Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity and Concord Theatricals Ltd, £1 from every ticket purchased will be donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The Alban Arena has also been reconfigured to ensure a safe and socially distanced experience.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 8 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Normal capacity has been reduced to 40 per cent.
For more on Peter Pan, visit the Maltings Theatre website at maltingstheatre.co.uk/peter-pan