Peter Pan opens in St Albans
- Credit: Elliott Franks
Peter Pan has opened at The Alban Arena in St Albans.
Presented by OVO and directed by the Maltings Theatre’s artistic director Adam Nichols, the musical version of J.M. Barrie’s classic tale is scheduled to run at the Arena until January 3, 2021.
When the leader of the Lost Boys, Peter Pan, loses his shadow during a visit to London, headstrong Wendy helps him reattach it.
In return, Peter invites Wendy to fly away with him to Neverland – a mystical world of mischievous lost children and boundless dreams, far beyond her urban reality.
If you have not seen the adventures of Peter Pan, Wendy and Captain Hook yet, here are some production pictures of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Presented by arrangement with Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity and Concord Theatricals Ltd, £1 from every ticket purchased will be donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The Alban Arena has also been reconfigured to ensure a safe and socially distanced experience.
- 1 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 Sustainable markets will top and tail annual St Albans eco-festival
- 4 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 5 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 6 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 7 Ver Valley walking group returns to enjoy the spring countryside
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's upmarket Hatching Green
- 9 Historic cobbles ripped up during pavement works in St Albans road
- 10 Schools across Herts miss out on £1.9 million of free school meal funding
Normal capacity has been reduced to 40 per cent.
For more on Peter Pan, visit the Maltings Theatre website at maltingstheatre.co.uk/peter-pan