Pete Cater and his Big Band at the Radlett Centre
THE music of the legendary Buddy Rich is revisited when Pete Cater and his Big Band come to The Radlett Centre next Friday, July 13, at 8pm.
Drummer/bandleader Pete Cater is on a mission to keep big band music real by recreating some of the genre’s most iconic music in live concerts throughout the UK.
Since 2007 Pete Cater and his orchestra have been recreating the music made famous by Buddy Rich, the man often referred to as the world’s greatest drummer.
The 15-piece award-winning orchestra are hand picked and include original members of Buddy Rich’s band.
The concert, which starts at 8pm, will feature music from Rich’s repertoire including Love For Sale, Norwegian Wood and the medley from West Side Story.
Tickets are �18 with concessions �17, available from the box office on 01923 859291.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 9 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival