Pete Cater and his Big Band at the Radlett Centre
THE music of the legendary Buddy Rich is revisited when Pete Cater and his Big Band come to The Radlett Centre next Friday, July 13, at 8pm.
Drummer/bandleader Pete Cater is on a mission to keep big band music real by recreating some of the genre’s most iconic music in live concerts throughout the UK.
Since 2007 Pete Cater and his orchestra have been recreating the music made famous by Buddy Rich, the man often referred to as the world’s greatest drummer.
The 15-piece award-winning orchestra are hand picked and include original members of Buddy Rich’s band.
The concert, which starts at 8pm, will feature music from Rich’s repertoire including Love For Sale, Norwegian Wood and the medley from West Side Story.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �18 with concessions �17, available from the box office on 01923 859291.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district