Peppa Pig and brass band at Alban Arena
PEPPA Pig and her friends are going on a treasure hunt at the Alban Arena next week.
Peppa, George and Danny Dog are up to fun and games on a day out on Grandad Dog’s Boat in the show which can be seen at 1pm and 4pm next Wednesday, November 2, and 10am and 1pm next Thursday, November 3.
Peppa Pig’s Treasure Hunt is a brand-new story featuring puppets and singalong songs. Tickets are �14.50 and �12.50 with under-16s �2 off, available from the box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
Carlton Main Frickley Colliery Brass Band bring world-class musicians to the Arena next Saturday, November 5.
The band has made over 200 BBC broadcasts, appeared on television many time, performed at top UK venues and toured Europe on several occasions.
Over the years it has accompanied such artists as Paul Robeson, Cleo Lane, Julian Lloyd Webber and Nigel Kennedy.
The band includes multi award-winning principal cornet player Kirsty Abbots who has been the solo champion of Great Britain and best soloist at the English Nationals.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
Tickets are �15 with concessions �2.50 off and the performance begins at 2.30pm.