Peppa Pig and brass band at Alban Arena
PEPPA Pig and her friends are going on a treasure hunt at the Alban Arena next week.
Peppa, George and Danny Dog are up to fun and games on a day out on Grandad Dog’s Boat in the show which can be seen at 1pm and 4pm next Wednesday, November 2, and 10am and 1pm next Thursday, November 3.
Peppa Pig’s Treasure Hunt is a brand-new story featuring puppets and singalong songs. Tickets are �14.50 and �12.50 with under-16s �2 off, available from the box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
Carlton Main Frickley Colliery Brass Band bring world-class musicians to the Arena next Saturday, November 5.
The band has made over 200 BBC broadcasts, appeared on television many time, performed at top UK venues and toured Europe on several occasions.
You may also want to watch:
Over the years it has accompanied such artists as Paul Robeson, Cleo Lane, Julian Lloyd Webber and Nigel Kennedy.
The band includes multi award-winning principal cornet player Kirsty Abbots who has been the solo champion of Great Britain and best soloist at the English Nationals.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 9 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 10 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
Tickets are �15 with concessions �2.50 off and the performance begins at 2.30pm.