Peppa Pig and brass band at Alban Arena
PEPPA Pig and her friends are going on a treasure hunt at the Alban Arena next week.
Peppa, George and Danny Dog are up to fun and games on a day out on Grandad Dog’s Boat in the show which can be seen at 1pm and 4pm next Wednesday, November 2, and 10am and 1pm next Thursday, November 3.
Peppa Pig’s Treasure Hunt is a brand-new story featuring puppets and singalong songs. Tickets are �14.50 and �12.50 with under-16s �2 off, available from the box office on 01727 844488 or go to www.alban-arena.co.uk
Carlton Main Frickley Colliery Brass Band bring world-class musicians to the Arena next Saturday, November 5.
The band has made over 200 BBC broadcasts, appeared on television many time, performed at top UK venues and toured Europe on several occasions.
You may also want to watch:
Over the years it has accompanied such artists as Paul Robeson, Cleo Lane, Julian Lloyd Webber and Nigel Kennedy.
The band includes multi award-winning principal cornet player Kirsty Abbots who has been the solo champion of Great Britain and best soloist at the English Nationals.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Tickets are �15 with concessions �2.50 off and the performance begins at 2.30pm.