Penguins take to The Horn
- Credit: Archant
There’s a packed bill at The Horn tonight with performances from Tyburn, Ghost Riders in the Sky and The Peter Self Band, plus Foxfield, Smoke City and Revolution.
Tomorrow the Desert Penguins bring a wealth of big pop and modern rock classics from the likes of Britney Spears, Rihanna and Lady Gaga through to the Kings of Leon, Green Day and Blink 182.
Saturday sees the return of Hornfest with another selection of some of the best local bands and solo acts, held in association with Juicebox Live.
Saturday’s line-up costs just £8 in advance or £10 on the door, with acts including Broken Boat, Small Town Heroes, The Mono, The Sonic Jewels, Supernothing, Pulo Revé, Exit Black, Interstellar Airship and Neil Stanton.
The weekend wraps up with the Blue Angel Acoustic Café on Sunday night, a free evening of singer-songwriters in an intimate setting with tables and candles.
You may also want to watch:
And if you’re still standing after a weekend like that, why not pit your wits in the weekly pub quiz on Monday from 8.30pm, £2 to enter?
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 6 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden