Paul Tonkinnson and Henning Wehn at St Albans’ Havana Club
A STELLAR line-up of comedians will be appearing at Hav-an-a Laugh in St Albans next Thursday, May 5.
MC Bennett Arron will be joined by Henning Wehn and headliner Paul Tonkinson at the comedy club at Havana in Victoria Street.
Bennett Arron is described as the finest (and only) Welsh, Jewish comedian on the circuit.
His TV credits include Stop The World, Large and The Wrap for BBC and Why Did The Chicken? for ITV while he is shortly to star in his own sitcom for Hartswood Films.
Henning Wehn is the German Comedy Ambassador in the UK and he took office in October 2003 after watching an open mic night that left him convinced he could do better.
You may also want to watch:
Since then he has done warm-up sets for comedians as diverse as Jo Brand and Jerry Sadowitz and was a regular on the Channel Four show FAQ and Radio 5 Live’s Fighting Talk.
Self-confessed professional northerner – and celebrity Manchester United fan – Paul Tonkinson headlines the evening.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Having made his name as host of The Sunday Show, he took an even bigger step into the limelight when he replaced Johnny Vaughan briefly on The Big Breakfast, A Time Out comedy award-winner and presenter, he crosses comedy boundaries regularly.
Tickets for the evening are �10 in advance from 01727 862456 or www.havanastalbans.co.uk or �12.50 on the night. The entertainment gets underway at 9pm.