Paul Thorne headlines St Albans comedy night
SOUGHT-after stand-up Paul Thorne headlines Funny First Mondays in St Albans next week.
As well as having performed at most of the UK’s major comedy venues and festivals, he has also been a regular at London’s Comedy Store, performed in Europe, the Far East and Canada and has supported the likes of Jack Dee, Lee Hurst and Rory Bremner.
Also on the bill at the club which meets in the Waterend Barn is Sara Pascoe who has been seen on TV’s The Thick of It, Free Agents and Being Human.
A mix of super bright and silly, she has sold out shows at the Pleasance and Soho Theatres and been the critics’ choice in Time Out.
Completing the line-up is Funny First Mondays comedy course graduate Jon Holden while Mike Manera as MC holds it all together.
The evening gets underway at 8pm and tickets at �7 can be obtained via the website www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or on the door on the night.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 5 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 6 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 9 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 10 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep