Paul Thorne headlines St Albans comedy night
SOUGHT-after stand-up Paul Thorne headlines Funny First Mondays in St Albans next week.
As well as having performed at most of the UK’s major comedy venues and festivals, he has also been a regular at London’s Comedy Store, performed in Europe, the Far East and Canada and has supported the likes of Jack Dee, Lee Hurst and Rory Bremner.
Also on the bill at the club which meets in the Waterend Barn is Sara Pascoe who has been seen on TV’s The Thick of It, Free Agents and Being Human.
A mix of super bright and silly, she has sold out shows at the Pleasance and Soho Theatres and been the critics’ choice in Time Out.
Completing the line-up is Funny First Mondays comedy course graduate Jon Holden while Mike Manera as MC holds it all together.
You may also want to watch:
The evening gets underway at 8pm and tickets at �7 can be obtained via the website www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or on the door on the night.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans