Paul Thorne headlines St Albans comedy night
SOUGHT-after stand-up Paul Thorne headlines Funny First Mondays in St Albans next week.
As well as having performed at most of the UK’s major comedy venues and festivals, he has also been a regular at London’s Comedy Store, performed in Europe, the Far East and Canada and has supported the likes of Jack Dee, Lee Hurst and Rory Bremner.
Also on the bill at the club which meets in the Waterend Barn is Sara Pascoe who has been seen on TV’s The Thick of It, Free Agents and Being Human.
A mix of super bright and silly, she has sold out shows at the Pleasance and Soho Theatres and been the critics’ choice in Time Out.
Completing the line-up is Funny First Mondays comedy course graduate Jon Holden while Mike Manera as MC holds it all together.
You may also want to watch:
The evening gets underway at 8pm and tickets at �7 can be obtained via the website www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk or on the door on the night.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans