Passionate about Harpenden pantomime
THERE will be a strong local feel to this year s Harpenden Public Hall pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk. For the third year, Act One Pantomimes will be putting on the show and for Chris Law who has written and produced the show, it will be the 27th family
THERE will be a strong local feel to this year's Harpenden Public Hall pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk.
For the third year, Act One Pantomimes will be putting on the show and for Chris Law who has written and produced the show, it will be the 27th family pantomime.
Chris, who is passionate about pantomime and writes a fresh one each year, knows that it is often a child's first time at the theatre and how important it is that they leave with the right impression.
Using a live professional band, scenery and costumes, Act One pride themselves on producing fun family pantomimes full of corny jokes, lots of singing and dancing and plenty of audience participation.
You may also want to watch:
The cast includes local performers from Harpenden and the surrounding area, a chorus from Harpenden's Sarah Andrews Dance Academy and children sourced with help from Harpenden Youth Theatre and Harpenden Stagecoach.
The pantomime runs from Thursday, December 17, until Sunday, December 20 with shows at 7pm on the first three days, a Friday matinee at 3pm, Saturday matinee at 2pm and shows at 11am and 3pm on the final day.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
Tickets are �11 with under-16s and concessions �9 with the Saturday and Sunday matinees �12 with concessions �11. They can be obtained from the Harpenden Public Halls box office on 01582 767525 or the Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.