Passionate about Harpenden pantomime
THERE will be a strong local feel to this year s Harpenden Public Hall pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk. For the third year, Act One Pantomimes will be putting on the show and for Chris Law who has written and produced the show, it will be the 27th family
THERE will be a strong local feel to this year's Harpenden Public Hall pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk.
For the third year, Act One Pantomimes will be putting on the show and for Chris Law who has written and produced the show, it will be the 27th family pantomime.
Chris, who is passionate about pantomime and writes a fresh one each year, knows that it is often a child's first time at the theatre and how important it is that they leave with the right impression.
Using a live professional band, scenery and costumes, Act One pride themselves on producing fun family pantomimes full of corny jokes, lots of singing and dancing and plenty of audience participation.
You may also want to watch:
The cast includes local performers from Harpenden and the surrounding area, a chorus from Harpenden's Sarah Andrews Dance Academy and children sourced with help from Harpenden Youth Theatre and Harpenden Stagecoach.
The pantomime runs from Thursday, December 17, until Sunday, December 20 with shows at 7pm on the first three days, a Friday matinee at 3pm, Saturday matinee at 2pm and shows at 11am and 3pm on the final day.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
- 10 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
Tickets are �11 with under-16s and concessions �9 with the Saturday and Sunday matinees �12 with concessions �11. They can be obtained from the Harpenden Public Halls box office on 01582 767525 or the Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.