Park Street dancer wins role in Beauty and the Beast
A KEEN dancer from Park Street has scored a part in Beauty and the Beast at the Radlett Centre this Christmas.
Natasha Coogan, 12, will be dancing in the show which kicks off on December 8 utnil December 31.
The St Albans Girls School pupil has been in shows since the age of six and performed in her first professional show at the London Savoy Theatre when she was just eight.
She danced alongside Denise Van Outen and Anton du Beke at the show to raise money for breast cancer, an evening she described as “really fun”.
Of the upcoming performance she said: “I’m looking forward to performing with lots of new people.”
You may also want to watch:
Her family and friends congratulated her on her success and Natasha said: “They’re really supportive about it.”
She added that her school are “very proud”.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 6 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 7 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 8 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 9 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
Natasha also attends the Beverley School of Performing Arts in Edgware where she does ballet, modern dance, tap and jazz.