Park Street dancer wins role in Beauty and the Beast
A KEEN dancer from Park Street has scored a part in Beauty and the Beast at the Radlett Centre this Christmas.
Natasha Coogan, 12, will be dancing in the show which kicks off on December 8 utnil December 31.
The St Albans Girls School pupil has been in shows since the age of six and performed in her first professional show at the London Savoy Theatre when she was just eight.
She danced alongside Denise Van Outen and Anton du Beke at the show to raise money for breast cancer, an evening she described as “really fun”.
Of the upcoming performance she said: “I’m looking forward to performing with lots of new people.”
You may also want to watch:
Her family and friends congratulated her on her success and Natasha said: “They’re really supportive about it.”
She added that her school are “very proud”.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Natasha also attends the Beverley School of Performing Arts in Edgware where she does ballet, modern dance, tap and jazz.