Park Street dancer wins role in Beauty and the Beast
A KEEN dancer from Park Street has scored a part in Beauty and the Beast at the Radlett Centre this Christmas.
Natasha Coogan, 12, will be dancing in the show which kicks off on December 8 utnil December 31.
The St Albans Girls School pupil has been in shows since the age of six and performed in her first professional show at the London Savoy Theatre when she was just eight.
She danced alongside Denise Van Outen and Anton du Beke at the show to raise money for breast cancer, an evening she described as “really fun”.
Of the upcoming performance she said: “I’m looking forward to performing with lots of new people.”
Her family and friends congratulated her on her success and Natasha said: “They’re really supportive about it.”
She added that her school are “very proud”.
- 1 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 2 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 3 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 4 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 5 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 6 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 7 Village prepares for return of Scarecrow Festival after three years
- 8 'Summer holiday blues? Why I'm gloating about being child-free'
- 9 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 10 Day of fundraising for No Floor No More campaign
Natasha also attends the Beverley School of Performing Arts in Edgware where she does ballet, modern dance, tap and jazz.