Pappy’s brand new bag at St Albans comedy club
AWARD-winning comedy sketch trio Pappy’s are headlining Funny First Mondays in St Albans next week.
Formerly known as Pappy’s Fun Club, the threesome comprise Ben Clark, Matthew Crosby and Tom Parry and came to nationwide attention when they were nominated for the if.comedy award (formerly known as the Perrier) in 2008.
Since then they have filmed a half-hour Comedy Lab special for Channel Four and are regular contributors to BBC Switch with Annie Mac on BBC Radio One.
Pappy’s have toured the UK and Australia with their quick-fire sketches that are their trademark mixture of silliness and clever wordplay.
Joining Pappy’s at the club in St Albans Town Hall is stand-up comedian and actor Joel Dommett which has been a regular on the UK circuit since returning to this country from the States.
You may also want to watch:
He can also be seen on E4’s Skins and ITV’s Teenage Kicks as well as presenting BBC2’s Popatron.
Completing the line-up are FHM Comedy Hero finalist Henry Ginsberg, popular circuit stand-up Catie Wilkins and guest MC Mike Belgrave.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Tickets are �8, available in advance from www.funnyfirstmondays.co.uk, by telephone from 01525 630153 or on the door on the night. The show starts at 8pm.