Pam Ann touches down at The Alban Arena in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Air hostess Pam Ann flies into St Albans for another comedy show next month.
The A-List queen of the skies plans to land her Louboutins on international turf and hit the tarmac running with her celebratory 20th anniversary UK tour.
One of the destinations is The Alban Arena where she will be appearing on Saturday, June 10 at 8pm.
Iconic international celebrity air hostess Pam Ann has evolved since first jetting out of her hometown of Melbourne 20 years ago.
Pam – the alter-ego of Australian comedian-writer-producer Caroline Reid – has developed cult-status with her masterful portrayal of a brash hot mess of an Australian hostess.
You may also want to watch:
She herself says as the airports got bigger, so did her ego – and her mouth filthier.
Pam’s barbed wit has seen her fly many a risky route and negotiate even the most politically incorrect flight path, with her blisteringly funny take on the world of airlines and aircrew.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Nothing is out of reach of her pristine white gloves, strutting up the aisle with a trolley full of beautifully unpredictable, sharp airline satire.
There’s not much Pam hasn’t seen or done – from crewing Elton John’s private jet at his express request, sharing a stadium stage on a tour of the UK with Cher, and counting Madonna in her legion of devoted fans worldwide.
First Class tickets for Pam Ann’s Touch Trolley Run To Galley 20th anniversary tour at The Alban Arena cost £27.
Business Class tickets are £24 and Economy tickets £21.
So climb aboard and celebrate 20 years of Pam Ann.
Please note that this show contains jokes that some people may find offensive.
• To book tickets, call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488 or book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk