Paloma Faith set times for Hatfield Park concert
- Credit: Supplied by Sliding Doors Publicity
Paloma Faith headlines an outdoor concert in Hatfield this week.
The chart-topping Changing singer will play Hatfield Park on Friday, August 5.
The evening show kicks off a weekend of live music at the Hertfordshire stately home, with Queen Symphonic and Simply Red performing in Hatfield on the following nights.
BRIT Award-winning artist Paloma Faith will be supported by Eurovision runner-up and Space Man singer Sam Ryder, and TikTok sensation Katie Kittermaster.
Gates open at 5pm and here are the organisers' scheduled set times for the Paloma Faith concert in Hatfield Park.
Paloma Faith concert Hatfield Park stage times
- 5pm: Gates open
- 6.20pm: Katie Kittermaster
- 7.20pm: Sam Ryder
- 8.45pm: Paloma Faith
All act timings are approximate and are subject to minor change.
- 1 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 2 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 3 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 4 St Albans Post Office branch re-opening after three years
- 5 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 6 Local NHS111 service provider to handle minor injuries at St Albans City Hospital
- 7 Recap: Lorry catches fire on M25 in Hertfordshire
- 8 Day of fundraising for No Floor No More campaign
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
Staged by Bedford-based independent promoter, LPH Concerts & Events, Paloma Faith will perform an array of hits from her extensive and much-loved repertoire.
Fans can expect to sing along to classics such as Only Love Can Hurt Like This and Lullaby, as well as new songs from her fifth studio album, Infinite Things.
She will be joined by Eurovision hero Sam Ryder, who will no doubt play Space Man.
Limited tickets can still be purchased at www.lph.live.
Buying in advance is strongly advised for the best value tickets as prices will increase on the door.
Advance tickets for Paloma Faith are priced at £47.50 plus booking fees.
A small number of VIP Upgrade and Green Room Upgrade tickets are still available.
Visitors can have a special experience from the private VIP garden with views of the stage, bubbles on arrival, and a delicious summer barbecue, while the Green Room gives access to an exclusive festival-style private zone with dedicated bar, food facilities and private toilets. Prices can be found at www.lph.live
Parking will be available on site, free of charge, and camping chairs are allowed into the concert area.
For more info, click on the event listing at https://lphconcertsandevents.co.uk/venues/hatfield-park