Food of Love at Christmas concert in St Albans
- Credit: Maltings Arts Theatre
Have yourselves a merry little Christmas with Food of Love in St Albans this weekend.
Shakespeare famously wrote the line "If music be the food of love, play on" for Twelfth Night.
OVO's house band, Food of Love, presents a scintillating selection of smooth and seasonally themed jazz classics at the Maltings Arts Theatre on Saturday, December 14 at 8pm.
The programme ranges from the mellow to the upbeat, with liberal helpings of Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Nat King Cole, plus a sprinkling of Michael Bublé and The Pogues.
OVO's ever-popular evening of beloved Christmas classics will get you truly into the festive spirit, all served up with lashings of mulled wine.
You may also want to watch:
So book yourself a Sleigh Ride and join OVO's winter wonderland of festive fun.
Tickets cost £13.50 full, £11 concessions and £7.50 under-18s.
Tickets can be booked at www.ticketsource.co.uk/ovo
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills