Overture to the sixties at the Radlett Centre
MUSIC from the sixties is at the heart of the next show at the Radlett Centre devised by The Overtures.
The Bootleg Sixties next Wednesday, March 16, is packed with music from the artists of the decade and visual footage from the decade.
In addition there will be some guest appearances and costumes from the era as well as The Overtures’ own performance.
Recognised as one of the finest exponents of sixties music in the world today, they were asked personally by Sir Elton John to be the main act at his civil ceremony wedding as well as to support him at the O2 Arena on New Year’s Eve 2008.
The show begins at 8pm and tickets at �18 with concessions �17 can be obtained from the box office on 01923 859291 or go to www.radlettcentre.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Essence of Ireland returns to the Radlett Centre at 8pm next Friday, March 18, with its combination of traditional and modern songs, a touch of Irish craic and energetic dance routines.
Described by the Irish World as unique and highly recommended, tickets are �26 with concessions �25.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart