Enjoy Dirty Dancing and Spider-Man at open-air cinema on Harpenden Common
- Credit: Alan Davies
Movie lovers can enjoy some Dirty Dancing in Harpenden at open-air cinema this summer.
The Luna Cinema will be returning to Harpenden Common in July.
Nobody will be putting Baby in the corner on Saturday, July 2 when film favourite Dirty Dancing will be screened on the common adjacent to the cricket club.
The 1987 American romantic drama stars Jennifer Grey as Frances 'Baby' Houseman and Patrick Swayze as dance instructor Johnny Castle.
It's Moulin Rouge! on Sunday, July 3 at 9.15pm.
Baz Luhrmann's jukebox musical stars Nicole Kidman as beautiful courtesan and nightclub star Satine and Ewan McGregor as writer Christian.
The year's biggest box office success, Spider-Man: No Way Home, can be seen on Friday, July 1 on Harpenden Common.
- 1 Moped crashes with pedestrian on St Peter's Street
- 2 Club night revival in St Albans
- 3 St Albans woman stops British Grand Prix at Silverstone
- 4 Pest controller fights back against negative reviews
- 5 Teenager's arm broken during 'metal pole attack'
- 6 Birch tree roots battle for St Albans neighbour
- 7 Woman assaulted by teenage boys in Hemel Hempstead underpass
- 8 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 9 Hitchin & Harpenden MP Bim Afolami resigns as Tory vice chair live on air
- 10 14 bank cards stolen due to ATM fraud
With Spider-Man’s identity now revealed, Peter Parker (Tom Holland) asks Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) for help.
When a spell goes wrong, dangerous foes from other worlds start to appear, forcing Peter to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.
Tickets are on sale now from The Luna Cinema website.