Enjoy One Night of Queen in St Albans
- Credit: Alissa Behn
Enjoy One Night of Queen in a show that will rock you.
Following the success of hit movie Bohemian Rhapsody, the music of Queen is back in the spotlight.
Renowned Freddie Mercury tribute Gary Mullen brings his band The Works to The Alban Arena for One Night of Queen in St Albans on Friday, January 10.
In 2000, Gary Mullen won ITV's Stars In Their Eyes live grand final, with the largest number of votes ever received in the show's history.
The record of 864,838 votes was more than twice that of the runner-up.
You may also want to watch:
Gary began touring on his own and in 2002 formed a band The Works, to pay tribute to rock legends Queen.
Since May 2002, Gary Mullen and The Works have performed throughout the UK, USA, Europe, South Africa and New Zealand.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
The outfit have also twice rocked the prestigious BBC Proms in the Park.
One Night of Queen is a spectacular live concert, recreating the look, sound, pomp and showmanship of arguably the greatest rock band of all time.
This show will rock you!
Tickets cost £22. Doors open at 6.30pm and the concert starts at 7.30pm.
Book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.