Enjoy One Night of Queen in St Albans
- Credit: Alissa Behn
Enjoy One Night of Queen in a show that will rock you.
Following the success of hit movie Bohemian Rhapsody, the music of Queen is back in the spotlight.
Renowned Freddie Mercury tribute Gary Mullen brings his band The Works to The Alban Arena for One Night of Queen in St Albans on Friday, January 10.
In 2000, Gary Mullen won ITV's Stars In Their Eyes live grand final, with the largest number of votes ever received in the show's history.
The record of 864,838 votes was more than twice that of the runner-up.
You may also want to watch:
Gary began touring on his own and in 2002 formed a band The Works, to pay tribute to rock legends Queen.
Since May 2002, Gary Mullen and The Works have performed throughout the UK, USA, Europe, South Africa and New Zealand.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
The outfit have also twice rocked the prestigious BBC Proms in the Park.
One Night of Queen is a spectacular live concert, recreating the look, sound, pomp and showmanship of arguably the greatest rock band of all time.
This show will rock you!
Tickets cost £22. Doors open at 6.30pm and the concert starts at 7.30pm.
Book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.