Enjoy One Night of Queen in St Albans
- Credit: Alissa Behn
Enjoy One Night of Queen in a show that will rock you.
Following the success of hit movie Bohemian Rhapsody, the music of Queen is back in the spotlight.
Renowned Freddie Mercury tribute Gary Mullen brings his band The Works to The Alban Arena for One Night of Queen in St Albans on Friday, January 10.
In 2000, Gary Mullen won ITV's Stars In Their Eyes live grand final, with the largest number of votes ever received in the show's history.
The record of 864,838 votes was more than twice that of the runner-up.
Gary began touring on his own and in 2002 formed a band The Works, to pay tribute to rock legends Queen.
Since May 2002, Gary Mullen and The Works have performed throughout the UK, USA, Europe, South Africa and New Zealand.
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 3 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 4 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 5 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 9 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
The outfit have also twice rocked the prestigious BBC Proms in the Park.
One Night of Queen is a spectacular live concert, recreating the look, sound, pomp and showmanship of arguably the greatest rock band of all time.
This show will rock you!
Tickets cost £22. Doors open at 6.30pm and the concert starts at 7.30pm.
Book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.