Enjoy One Night of Queen in St Albans
- Credit: Alissa Behn
Enjoy One Night of Queen in a show that will rock you.
Following the success of hit movie Bohemian Rhapsody, the music of Queen is back in the spotlight.
Renowned Freddie Mercury tribute Gary Mullen brings his band The Works to The Alban Arena for One Night of Queen in St Albans on Friday, January 10.
In 2000, Gary Mullen won ITV's Stars In Their Eyes live grand final, with the largest number of votes ever received in the show's history.
The record of 864,838 votes was more than twice that of the runner-up.
You may also want to watch:
Gary began touring on his own and in 2002 formed a band The Works, to pay tribute to rock legends Queen.
Since May 2002, Gary Mullen and The Works have performed throughout the UK, USA, Europe, South Africa and New Zealand.
- 1 Thousands of trees felled on Green Belt site 'to make way for travellers camp'
- 2 Alban Arena becomes COVID-19 vaccination centre
- 3 What's happening with district's vaccine supplies? St Albans MP is seeking answers
- 4 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 5 Drive-in cinema, comedy and music coming to Hertfordshire Showground
- 6 Work set to begin on new Clarence Park playground
- 7 New community hub set to become a reality at last
- 8 St Albans support Asian women through lockdown struggles
- 9 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 10 Send us photos of your exotic pets!
The outfit have also twice rocked the prestigious BBC Proms in the Park.
One Night of Queen is a spectacular live concert, recreating the look, sound, pomp and showmanship of arguably the greatest rock band of all time.
This show will rock you!
Tickets cost £22. Doors open at 6.30pm and the concert starts at 7.30pm.
Book online at www.alban-arena.co.uk or call The Alban Arena box office on 01727 844488.